a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Used to be fat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley

PostSubject: I Used to be fat   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 am

does anybody watch 'i used to be fat' on MTV?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Used to be fat   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 am

never heard of it...is it good lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: I Used to be fat   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 am

yeh its fantastic what they do! Basically its teenagers (in the US) who leave school and its the holiday before theyre going off to college, now they left school weighing around 20st and unhappy, but theyre adament on starting college as a whole new person, so for 90days they have a personal trainer, spend 4hrs a day everyday training and eating a strict mealplan and they are weighed weekly. the transformation is amazing!! they start college as completely new people half their origional weight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Used to be fat   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 am

will look out for it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Used to be fat   

Back to top Go down

I Used to be fat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slimming World Support :: General Chat!-
Jump to: