a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whats everyone got planned...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley

PostSubject: Whats everyone got planned...   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 am

for this evening!? Me and the husband were going to go out for an indian and a few drinks while my niece babysits but its just waaay too cold!! So instead iv stuck some spuds in the oven and im gonna do Jackets cheese and beans with side salad and just have a night infront of the TV!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone got planned...   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 am

Not a lot planned, been out as it's my stepdaughters birthday tomorrow so have been to her house for a party tea.

Not long since got back to be honest

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone got planned...   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:43 am

sounds like youve had a lovely evening! My sister nephew & niece came down, theyve not long left, the boys have gone upstairs to watch a film and my husbands snoring his head off on the sofa, so im watching the soaps - may even get a chance catch up on this weeks biggest loser which i still havent watched!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone got planned...   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 am

not much, catching on on some tv and thats about it lol

Dels starting the glossing on Emilys room, so hopefully we can get it finished this weekend and get her back in there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone got planned...   

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone got planned...
Page 1 of 1