Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The snow has arrived!

Go down 
+2
Sam
Hayley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Hayley

The snow has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am

Snows been coming down really thick and heavy now for about an hour, and according to the weatherman its here to stay til at least tomorrow!! Its sending the kids hypo!
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am

I hate snow, when you live on a farm it's not good. Thanfully we don't have the milk tanker coming up any more as the driver would have got stuck
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am

We live by a farm (its at the top of the street) and infront of it as this huge field on a hill and the kids are dying for the snow to stick come tomorrow so we can go sledging lol!
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am

were due it but have had none as of yet
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 am

it shouldnt of started here til about 3 but it began at about 12:30ish
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am

We've actually had some snow but it's been that fine stuff and there's not enough to do anything with at the moment.

The top of the drive once the snow has gone is horrid with the ice. Hope it decides to bog off as we're off out tomorrow and I don't fancy driving in it. Oh well looks like Steve'll have to drive if it stops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claire2012

Claire2012

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 am

I hate, hate, HATE the snow!!!
Back to top Go down
Claire2012

Claire2012

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 am

I hate, hate, HATE the snow!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 am

shut up moaning you humbug Razz
Back to top Go down
Cara

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 am

no snow here, but i live on the south coast in a small riverside town says it all really lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 am

we havent got any yet either
Back to top Go down
Claire2012

Claire2012

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 am

Hayley wrote:
shut up moaning you humbug Razz

Naff off you!! Roll on the summer when i can prance about in my sandals and shorts! Rather than wearing thermals and two pairs of socks! Feel like I'm in the artic!
Back to top Go down
Jo

Jo

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Yep we got loads last night, kids were out in it by 7.30am this morning LOL
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm

we have loads this morning!

kids are dying to get out there but mean mummy is holding them back hee hee
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 am

You mean mummy Claire!! Although i was the same! the second they got up they wanted to be out, ethan was getting himself dressed and josh was screaming because he wanted to but couldnt reach his cloithes in the wardrobe so i had to give in!
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:30 am

they have been out now! let them stay out for half hour and then made them come back in and Bethany cried cos her fingers hurt from the cold and Emily threw herself in the snow and refused to get up!

ive said they can go out again with daddy later on hee hee
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

JOsh threw a paddy coming home from the park, he lay on the floor in the snow so i grabbed his hand and attempted to pull him up, only him wearing gloves and my wearing gloves didnt help the matter as our gloves slipt off and he went down and landed straight on his face! He juist lay there for a few seconds face down in the snow before moving and i was just stood there laughing - bad mummy!! God knows what people must of thought of me!!
Back to top Go down
Claire2012

Claire2012

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 am

I'm so lucky! Abbie hates the snow, so i have'nt had to go out in it! She had a strop just because we went to the co-op lol. So we've had a day baking. And i've been good, not had one of her cakes. YET lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 am

lol mean mummy Hayley!

well i bathed my 2 early so they never went out in it again! but they will get the chance again in the morning for the school run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The snow has arrived!   The snow has arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The snow has arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slimming World Support :: General Chat!-
Jump to: