Afternoon everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator

PostSubject: Afternoon everyone   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Well the kitchen almost done.

We have some old quarry tiles in the kitchen that have been down for the last God knows how long, I've known Steve 16 years and the tiles have been in the kitchen under carpet for longer than that.

Well Steve's diluted some brick acid and gone over the floor this morning. It looks 10 times better already. He switched the heater on in the kitchen to help dry the floor dry. Which means that it should be completely dry for when Becky gets back from school tonight

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon everyone   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 am

Glad your kitchens almost complete now! Theres nothing worse than having a house upside down, especially a kitchen!

iv woke up a bit icky this morning, iv got and awful tickly chiking cough that i was awake all night with and iv got a sore tickly throat too and i feel like im gonna have a bad chest! Well anyways, hubby got in from work at about 8:45 this morning so we both walked the kids to school, then we went to the cafe. the plan was just to have a brew but i ended up having a maltesers hot chocolate with a jam and cream scone oops! we came home, hubbys went bed and me & my youngest jumped in the car and nipped to aldi & then asda. got a few bits what i needed and also got the ingrediants to give that giant jaffa cake a try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon everyone   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 am

i popped to morrisons this morning as we had ran out of bread and milk!

came back and let Emily play in the snow for a bit, and then came in and she watched toy story while i moved her bed and chests of draws out of Bethanys room and back into hers! she is gonna be so excited to go back into her own room!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon everyone   

Back to top Go down

Afternoon everyone
Page 1 of 1