Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you been up to today then?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

What have you been up to today then? Empty
PostSubject: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 am

Not done a lot today, hubby came with me to do the food shop this morning as the road to Becky's school was bad. When we got home that was all put away by which time it was time to have something to eat.

Then this afternoon we've finished the kitchen, Steve did the floor with some dilute acid that has brought the tiles up lovely, they are old quarry tiles I think he said. I must admit that the floor looks better for it. Then once that was dry he did the "kick boards" as he calls them, by that he means the plinths that go round the bottom of the units.

I put some spuds in for tea before fetching Becky from school, with my jackets I had some lettuce and some tuna then had an apple a bit after as I was podged from the jacket spuds.

Not done a great deal really, am planning on doing the lounge tomorrow housework wise while Steve's sorting outide out, this also means that I have ironing to do which I can do tomorrow night at some point, stepdaughter has a concert to go to in Sheffield and it all depends on what time he goes to fetch her as to whether I do it or not lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 am

today i dropped B at school, popped to morrisons, came home and moved Emilys bed and draws etc back into her room (as shes been sharing with B since before xmas). i then had to collect B for school at 3 (got called early) as she wasnt well Sad

came home made dinner for del and the kids, made sure B was ok, got changed and then went sw group for 6!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 am

i thought i replied to this post!? hmmm!?
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 am

ahh... i replied to another one saying similar, i was confused then lol! Is the kitchen all complete now then!? Hows the floor looking now its all clean and dry!?
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Kitchen is looking a lot better, it looks a lot better now we have the curtains back up as daft as that sounds..

The floor looks better but I think its going to take another cleaning with some Flash to make it look a little better, went over it last night and it looks better but just think it looks like it needs another clean lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you been up to today then?   What have you been up to today then? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you been up to today then?
Page 1 of 1