a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

i really shouldnt...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley

PostSubject: i really shouldnt...   Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 am

come on here on my phone! i seem to do my food diary on my phone then when i come on on my laptop theres posts showing as read that iv not even seen so im missing out on loadsa things grrr!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: i really shouldnt...   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah thats the problem if u log in and log out again, if it helps click on most active topics at the bottom of the page and that should bring up any that you have missed x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

i really shouldnt...
Page 1 of 1