a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

made an idiot of myself today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley

PostSubject: made an idiot of myself today!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 am

well, woke up and took Ethan school in the car then sped off to hospital as Josh had an appointment to see his consultant for his review. I gets there after spending ages finding a parking space and forking out £3 for the parking, then to start with couldnt open the door as i failed to see the 'automatic door push button sign'! then i walked into the wrong department, and when i finally got to the right reception desk and handed over his appointment letter, the woman then informed me that the letter stated my appointment wasnt until the 21st feb!! Why had i not seen that in the bold capital letters il never know!! That letter i have had up on my boiler for weeks, and i even put the date in my phone as today too! im such an idiot at times!!! So what a wasted journey, a waste of money on both car park tickets and fuel, and a waste of my morning!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator

PostSubject: Re: made an idiot of myself today!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Don't worry that happens to the best of us.

Stepdaughter went with a friend to see Snow Patrol and when hubby went last Tuesday to the arena he wondered why it was quiet, it was only when he rung her that he realised he had the wrong week and it was actually last night

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: made an idiot of myself today!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm

oh dear, ive done that before...so embarrasing as well lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: made an idiot of myself today!   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

im just really having one of them weeks lol!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: made an idiot of myself today!   

Back to top Go down

made an idiot of myself today!
Page 1 of 1