god i hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm

the 1st of the month!

its bill paying day and ive just paid out over £1300 in bills!

now officially skint! lmao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Bloody hell.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Marie
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 pm

OMG same here, we have it so it all comes out on the same day! ours comes to 1200, so we got 3 weeks of being skint now, bloody depressing Sad
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

i still have £220 in cheques to come out and have to pay £30 for Emilys nursery fees! and then its all done!

thank god for tax credits every monday lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x2[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Marie
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I hardly get F all, as b works over time they take that in to account, what they dont take into account, that he has to work over time, as he pays £400 alone on csa, plus he got a loan out with his ex, and had to take that on, so £170 a month for that also, so £570 is gone a month on what feels like his other family, bloody pees me off!
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 pm

we got into a bit of debt before we had kids and cos i was working full time before we had them and then i had to drop my hours when i had B and then when Em came along drop them even further, and then stop all together cos no childcare we are still paying them off 7 years later 'sigh'

Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

thats the way i look at it! as long as we have a roof over our heads, kids are happy and healthy..nothing else matters!

if you lived on beans you would have no syns lol

Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 am

Same here! although we dont actually have outgoing of THAT much! we always have about a quarter of Kevs wages left. But our tax credits have dropped a hell of a lot so we are down £50 a week with them now! So we are gonna feel that i think!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 am

i was shocked as mine have gone up! only £5 a week but i was expecting it to drop!

Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 am

the letter i had said something about if we are struggling we could call them and go back to what we were on but come the renewal time, there could be a chance we may have to pay back, so id rather keep it as it is saves us owing them anything! they may owe us something then!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god i hate   

Back to top Go down

god i hate
Page 1 of 1