Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just had a banana sandwich for dinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

Just had a banana sandwich for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

And picked a 25g bag (part of a multi pack) of cheese & onion crisps up. Didn't open them and thought I'd check the syns value on-line.

Am so glad I did, 6 1/2 syns for a 25g bag of crisps, I think not, so they are currently sat on the sofa cushion next to me so someone else can have em. I can have 2 bags of Aldi Snackrite Cheese Curls for the same syn value as a pack of Walkers
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 am

i just had some sunbites which were 6 syns but they are yum!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 am

you cant beat the aldo snackrite crisps! the lowest syn ones iv found are their french fries at 3.5syns a bag
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm

walkers french fries are 4 syns a bag so not too bad either
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

be careful when having crisps out... we took the boys the local playbarn on wednesday and i purchased a bag of walkers cheese & onion crisps, thinking they would be the 6.5syns, i then noticed that the bag was 35g and not the usual 25g, so i checked on the SW app to find the bag i was about to eat was 9syns!!! luckily it was my first syns of the day but its the little things like this that can really affect our day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had a banana sandwich for dinner   Just had a banana sandwich for dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Just had a banana sandwich for dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slimming World Support :: Extra Easy Discussion-
Jump to: