Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what have you all been up to today then?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

So what have you all been up to today then? Empty
PostSubject: So what have you all been up to today then?   So what have you all been up to today then? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 am

Not done a lot today, fetched a weekly paper (lets us know whats been going on round us), picked a loaf of bread up while I was out and I did a bit of tidying along with hoovering the lounge while hubby was outside sorting the cows out and doing other bits outside.

Not done a great deal at all really this afternoon. Went to pick Becky up and then fetched two (2) four pints of milk for £2 (local farmer sells milk, £1 for 4 pints which is ideal for us as our local shop sells two four pints for £2.50). So if it does decide to snow tomorrow we're sorted lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: So what have you all been up to today then?   So what have you all been up to today then? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

today my parents visited and i got my actifry Smile

so been playing with that a bit! made chips, roast potatoes and wedges! i had a small plate of chips at lunch and had wedges for dinner and del and the kids had the roasts! feel like ive eaten soooo much potato today and that im gona burst! lol
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: So what have you all been up to today then?   So what have you all been up to today then? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 am

i cleaned the house from top to bottom, then once i was done (around 1pm'ish!) i jumped in the bath and got myself ready, then walked down to the market (we have a local market every thursday) where i met my friend. We then headed off to fetch the kids from school and had a parents forum straight after, so the kids went into a classroom and played while we all chatted about the happenings of the school, any concerns, and any changes we think may be helpful. Then we came home, i did the boys tea and then it was time for me to go to weigh-in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what have you all been up to today then?   So what have you all been up to today then? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what have you all been up to today then?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slimming World Support :: General Chat!-
Jump to: