Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not feeling too good

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

Not feeling too good Empty
PostSubject: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:07 am

I think the dreaded lurgy has come to this house.

Took Becky up to bed and she said she has a sore throat and her arms are hurting, think she said something about her hands hurting too. I think I have the start of a sore throat, hubby has just rung to say he's not feeling brilliant either.

Good job it's half term this coming week, if she is coming down with something then it'll give her chance to get over whatever it is she's got.

In fact I think I'm going to go fill a coal skuttle up, save Steve a job in the morning lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 am

oh no hope u dont get sick!

Bethany was sent home from school on friday, but seems better now thank god!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 am

oh no hope it doesnt hit you all too hard and its gone within a few days!
Back to top Go down
Jo

Jo

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 am

Funny you should say that, I woke up this morning with a dodgy throat and sniffles plus my legs really ached Sad Feel not too bad now though.

Hope you're feeling better soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Becky's woken up this morning as right as rain, think she just needed a damn good sleep. I still have a bit of a sore throat and not feeling too good still, wish I could sleep all day but it's not gonna happen. Things still need doing, but I have managed to hoover upstairs

Forgot to add that she said her neck hurt her this morning (hence adding this now lol). Just been watching Bon Jovi in the hope it might help but no it isn't.

Don't think I'm going to do too well with weigh in this Thursday as I'm not eating enough. Never do when I'm feeling like I am. Just feeling cold and with having a sore throat I'm just feeling yuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling too good   Not feeling too good Empty

Back to top Go down

Not feeling too good
Page 1 of 1