Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWS Biggest loser challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

SWS Biggest loser challenge Empty
PostSubject: SWS Biggest loser challenge   SWS Biggest loser challenge EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 am

Teams

Team 1 - please join this group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Claire Thake - Team Leader
Jo Parsons
Gemma Saunders
Jen Vance
Kelly Langford

Team 2 - Please Join this group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheryl-Lee Joynson
Emma Mary
Kat Underwood
Lizzy Bell
Hayley Wheeldon - Team Leader

Team 3 - The Slinky Slimmers - Please join this group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nina MacNish
Kate Holden - Team Leader
Teresa Macklin
Gina Fishwick
Cara Deville
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: SWS Biggest loser challenge   SWS Biggest loser challenge EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 am

How this works..

1. Please give your weight to your team leader for the week 13th - 19th feb, Team leaders should create docs with the info and then forward all info onto myself (Claire) and i will create a spreadsheet for it all.

2. on your weekly weigh ins your team leader will create a new doc for the weeks weigh ins to be posted.

3. once all 5 weigh ins are collected the team leaders need to to pm me with the info, which i will add to the spreadsheet to determine everyones team points. i will be doing it in percentages to make it fairer on everyone.

4. once a week we will be having weekly exercise challenges for a bit of fun...please be honest with these and let you team leader know if you have completed it or only a few days etc. points will be awarded for these as well.

5. Once i have all points i will announce a winning team of the week and also the person with the best weightloss for the week...our own slimmer of the week lol...this will be the same for each month as well!

6. At the end of the 12 weeks i will announce the overall winners!

its all for a bit of fun and a bit of motivation to keep us all on track! Good luck to everyone!!!!

Let the battle commence!
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: SWS Biggest loser challenge   SWS Biggest loser challenge EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:00 am

Exercise Challenges - each evening your team leader will put it to a vote what level challenge you will attempt...you will then have to chose a challenge from the lists below to complete the following day....

please be honest if you manage to get the challenge done! lets all be fair and let whoever wins at the end win honestly!

Easy - 10 points each

20 crunches
20 butterfly crunches
20 squats - 10 points
100 steps (walking up and down stairs)
1 mile walk
20 star jumps
20 push ups
10 minutes continous exercise of your choice

Medium 20 points each

50 crunches
50 butterfly crunches
50 squats
150 stairs
2 miles walk
50 star jumps
50 push ups
20 mins continous exercise of your choice

Hard 30 points each

100 crunches
100 butterfly crunches
100 squats
200 stairs
3 mile walk
100 star jumps
100 push ups
30 mins continous exercise of your choice

Extra Hard - 50 points

200 crunches
200 butterfly crunches
200 squats
400 stairs
4 mile walk
200 star jumps
200 push ups
40 mins continuous exercise of your choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWS Biggest loser challenge   SWS Biggest loser challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

SWS Biggest loser challenge
Page 1 of 1