Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really not feeling good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

Really not feeling good Empty
PostSubject: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 am

Came on today, got really bad belly ache. Hate being on
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 am

hugs hun, its the worst! i always suffer badly
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 am

Hate them, really hate them.

Don't want to go back on the pill as I hate that too, either forget to take the oral one or if I have the jab then I don't bleed at all and I don't want that. I sometimes wish that I was going through the change now and once that was over I know I'd not be having any more
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 am

see i loved the pill BUT the last one i was on made me depressed and the one before that gave me migraines! was thinking of trying the injection but heard it makes u put on weight and thats the last thing i want lol
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 am

why dont you give implanon (implant rod in your arm) a go? Iv got it and havent had a period for 3yrs! it comes out wednesday (8th) as it expires the 17th of this month but im just having a new one put back in.
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 am

does it have any side effects? not sure what im allowed as only allowed progesterone only as the other gives me migraines lol
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:09 am

im only allowed progesterone only as i suffer severe migraines and the implanon is made for me!! There are side effects like there are with everything but theyre very minor, alls i had was unusual bleeding and a few mood changes in the first few months while my body adapted to it but that soon corrected itself. Its a change in your bodys natural balance so its gonna effect you in some way at the begining
Back to top Go down
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Thats why I won't have the jab, I had none when I had it and it took a good 6 months or so for everything to get back to normal. Don't really want to go back to that again
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 am

Iv been having bleds on and off for the last month but iv put that down too because my implanon is coming to its end, im just not looking forward to having it taken out, im ok with inserting it lol
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

does it hurt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really not feeling good   Really not feeling good Empty

Back to top Go down

Really not feeling good
Page 1 of 1