Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for today?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

Plans for today? Empty
PostSubject: Plans for today?   Plans for today? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 pm

So what have you all got planned?

Not a lot planned here. Becky's wanting to snowball fight her dad today but he's just checking on the cows first to check that they're ok and defrost the water as I'm pretty sure it'll be frozen this morning. The sun is out though so shall no doubt give us ice at some point.

Just be warned hubby has said that it's supposed to be freezing overnight.
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

Plans for today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today?   Plans for today? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 pm

its freezing now! lol

Kids have been out in it already! and loved it! got a tantrum off Emily when i said she had to come in lol!

Dels at work today out gritting poor sod!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Plans for today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today?   Plans for today? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

I agree! its absolutely freexing out there!! weve had about 8inches of snow in the night and its foggy as hell out there now! You cant see any furthur than a few houses down!!

well we got up and had brekki - kids has cheese on staffordshire oatcakes and i did myself the magic pancakes with banana which are absolutely to die for!! We then got dresses and went into the back garden to build a snowman, had to do it pretty quick as everytime we built a bit the dog ate it! He loves snow! I then went into the front garden and cleared the snow from the path and then we went to the park. Dog ran round like hed been given some batty pill and the kids enjoyed snowballing me!! Got home and had a quick dinner, kids had butties and iv had pasta salad left from yesterday, now im just having some timeout with a brew and the boys are watching ice age before i have to make a start on tea - although i havent been able to go get any meat so we will have to have sausages!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today?   Plans for today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for today?
Page 1 of 1