Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site for slimming world members to get support

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's everyone today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
SWS Moderator
SWS Moderator
Sam

How's everyone today Empty
PostSubject: How's everyone today   How's everyone today EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:05 am

So what have you all been up to today then?

Not done a lot today, been to get Steve's presents but they don't have what he wants (couple of bits from Screwfix) so have to go back out after 12 tomorrow to fetch them

Done some hoovering, baking and cleaning of the kitchen this afternoon and thats been it for today, apart from getting weighed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Claire
SWS Admin
SWS Admin
Claire

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone today   How's everyone today EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 am

not much today! the kids have been at my mums since sunday and came home today so have been spending it with them
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone today   How's everyone today EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

I had the morning with the boys, then just after dinner we went down my parents as they were sleeping thurs night as i had weighin and the hubby was working. got my 2.5stone certificate at weigh-in so decided celebrate with a few glasses of wine to treat myself, that turned into a bottle to myself and some banter on facebook my friend soon came round with another 2 bottles of wine and we drank them between us! So iv not been feeling too good today lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone today   How's everyone today Empty

Back to top Go down

How's everyone today
Page 1 of 1